In the company of your guide, besides the must-see sights – the Palace district, the Basilica, the old Jewish district, the Andrássy avenue – the Hungarian Champs Elysée – , the Budapest Soho, the Opera House, the Millennium Underground, the Heroes’ Square, etc. – you will discover a slice of the behind the scenes Budapest, off-track places the locals like the most: artistic districts, market halls, restaurants and bars, designer shops, charming streets, buildings, parks etc.
Besides these spots, during your adventure, your guide will share many curiosities and “never heard” urban legends of the city.
How does it work?
You tailor your own trip and share personal experiences with locals – accompanied by your guide.
- – 4-hour long walking tour – shorter/longer on request
- – Private guide
- – Tailor made to your wishes
- – Available every day – in any language, just ask!
- – Departure time and meeting place: you decide
- – Walking tour, for 1-2 person: 99 Eur/ Tours
- – Every additional person +19 /Tour
- – Free for kids under 6, half prise for children under 12
Included: tailoring your programs, a private guide, a surprise that ‘ cheers your trip up’, taxes, Excluded: food & drinks
Important: Please book your tour at least 2 days before the requested date!
Reserve by paying 10 % of the total price through PayPal. You’ll pay the remainder of the price on the spot.