Hungarian Dinner with Folk Dance Performance Every Friday in ARAZ Restaurant
Price: 30 EUR + 10 % service charge, that includes the folk performance, unlimited food consumption from the buffet table, a welcome drink as well as 3 glasses of wine
Have a wonderful evening enjoying authentic Hungarian folk show and delicious four-course dinner served buffet style in a superb restaurant located in one of the top 4-star hotels of Budapest.
Reservation is required.
Location: ARAZ restaurant in the Continental Hotel Budapest
Address: Dohány utca 42-44. district VII. in the historic Jewish district, near the Central Synagogue.
Welcome drink: a shot of Pálinka or a glass of Hungarian sparkling wine
Soup: Goulash Soup from Grey Cattle with homemade Noodles
Starters: an assortment of appetizers including
- Fillet of Cold , Roasted Goose Breast
- Roasted Duck Liver in its Fat
- Cold, Cooked Smoked Porck Knuckle wiht Boiled Eggs and Horse-Raddish Sauce
- Homemade Mixed Pickles
- Salads with Dressing
- Catfish Paprikash with Ewe’s Cottage-Cheese Pasta
- Goose Leg (slowly roasted) with Braised Cabbage and Mashed Potato
- Roasted Pork Spare Ribs Csáky style, with Roast Potatoes Seasoned with Rosemary
- Chicken Paprika Stew with Homemade Dumplings
- Stuffed Cabbage
- Apple-Poppy Seed Cake Szabolcs style with Vanilla Sauce
- Gundel Pancake with Walnut filling and Chocolate Sauce
- Somló-style sponge cake: sponge cake layered with rum raisins, ground walnut, vanilla sauce, chocolate sauce, and whipped cream on top
Included are also 3 glasses of wine:
- a rose,
- a white and
- a red.