Music and Wine
See the famous Hundred Member Gipsy Orchestra perform live in the Budapest Congress Center on 30. December, 2022. at 18.00.
Date: 30. December 2022., at 18.00
Venue: Budapest Congress Center, Jagelló út 1-3., Budapest 1213, district XII.
Tickets in Various Categories
- concert + wine tasting + dinner + folk show: 120 EUR, (seating is at 8-person tables on the ground floor)
- concert + wine tasting + snack + folk show: 68 EUR, (seating is at 6-person tables on the ground floor))
- concert + wine tasting + folk show, between: 42 – 58 EUR (balcony row seating)
- VIP ticket: 138 EUR.
Duration: approx. 105 minutes
You can opt to book the concert with
- a four-course dinner (see menu) with fine Hungarian wines,
- wines and savoury snacks or
- just with wines.
This is a splendid event to celebrate the coming New Year.
The talented band gives this concert each year usually on the day before New Years Eve.
2022 will be special for them since the band celebrates its 37th anniversary of its foundation.
The close to 1,5 hour program consists of two concert sessions when the orchestra will play international classics as well as traditional Gypsy music.
- A 4-course dinner and a
- 1-hour wine tasting (both are optional) make this a memorable program.
- 18.00: Opening
- 18.15: Wine tasting, folk dance show
- 19.00: Concert, part I (optional dinner)
- 20.00: Interval – Wine tasting
- 20.20 pm: Concert, part II (optional dinner continues).
- Starter: Air-dried Mangalitza ham with pink peppered blue cheese mousse, saffron Williams’ pear, cranberry onion jam and duck paté in pasta with crispy green salad and dried apricot chutney
- Soup: Beef consommé with mushroom ravioli
- Main course: Fillet mignon of pork in pepper crust with creamy porcini ragout, layered potato, marinated vegetables and almond broccoli
- Dessert: Pistachio millefeuille with Tokaji wine mousse.
Vegetarian course is available upon request.