See the centre of the Pest side on a 1-hour fun Segway tour with professional guiding. Small group tour – max. 12 persons – with plenty of stops for photos and questions.
The two-wheeled self-balancing scooters are an exciting and quick way to explore the many sights of Budapest. Tour departs in all weather, rain or shine.
About the City Center Segway Tour
The tour begins with a 15 – 20 minute training and orientation (added to the 1 hour tour duration) in English by a professional tour operator.
After you’ve learnt to navigate the Segway and feel comfortable riding on it, the 1 hour tour begins.
- Dates: every day between 09.00 – 18.00 all year round
- Meeting Point: Opera House on Andrássy Avenue (M1 Underground, Yellow Line). Address: Andrássy út 22. Budapest 1061
- With PayPal, Bank Card or Credit Card.
- Segway rental
- Small group 1-hour tour, max 12 persons
- Training (15 – 20 min)
- Safety Helmet
- Stops for photos and questions.
- 1. Opera House – The Hungarian State Opera House stands on Andrássy Avenue, a Parisian-like boulevard packed with cafes and shops. The neo-Renaissance building was built at the end of the 19th century based on the designs of Miklós Ybl architect.
- 2. Vörösmarty Square – the heart of Pest city where the famous Gerbeaud Coffee House stands. The plaza gives home to the Christmas Market and a Spring & Easter Fair in March-April.
- 3. Vigadó Hall and the Danube Promenade (Dunakorzó) – the historic concert and event venue is on the riverbank. The promenade between Elizabeth Bridge and Chain Bride offers a scenic view of the Buda side and Danube.
- 4. Széchenyi Square: the Gresham Palace – today home to the Four Seasons Budapest Hotel – and the Chain Bridge (Lánchíd) are the main attractions here.
- 5. Parliament – the vast building and one of the tallest in Budapest on Kossuth Square was nicely refurbished in previous years.
- 6. Szabadság Square – the tour ends on Liberty Square, a park surrounded by stately buildings (U. S. Embassy and monuments. The controversial WW II Holocaust monument also stands here.
1. Tour departs in all weather conditions, rain or shine. Please dress appropriately. Bring hats and gloves in colder months, sunhats, sunglasses in summer months). No show or non-participation on tour/program will not be refunded.
2. Tour operator is not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents.
3. Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
4. Riders must weigh at least 90 lbs/40 kg and be at least 10 years of age. Parents/guardians must sign liability and waiver forms for any participants under the age of 18 years. Infants, toddlers are not allowed on the tour.
5. The Segway is not appropriate for people weighing over 280 lbs/130kg or under 90 lbs/40kg.
6. Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund.
7. Unfortunately,pregnant women are NOT able to participate.
8. Insurance Waiver and Damage Deposit: Insurance requires everyone to complete a liability waiver (children under 18 years must have an adult sign for them).