Budapest panorama was added to the World Cultural Heritage List by UNESCO.
Join us for a unique Budapest experience, and while admiring this panorama you can enjoy a delicious buffet-style meal on our ship.
The Danube, this very important and mighty river starting in Germany, on its journey to the Black sea flows through many capitals.
In Budapest it runs majestically through the center of the city, creating one of the finest panoramas on the continent.
The Danube’s embankment treasures the old and embraces the new, historic is mingling with the modern.
Budapest has many faces. This vibrant city calms down a little bit at nights, lights are lit up, and a new city comes out from the twilight.
We created this program for those who would like to enjoy the wonderful view of the city swimming in lights in a romantic candlelight atmosphere, and have a romantic dinner on a boat with live music.
The meals are prepared by European, and world champion food sculptor, Molnárka Péter, who is a true artist.
He adds a creative touch to the already outstanding Hungarian and international dishes served on our ships, placing emphasis on the harmony of color and form.
Please note that due to the Covid-19 virus tickets are available in limited number!
We have taken the following measures on the ships to help prevent the spread of the virus:
- Tables are placed at minimum 1,5 meter from each other
- masks and hand disinfectants will be available on the ships – please use them!
- our staff were in quaratine for 2 weeks prior starting work.
Date & Time:
Every day from 19.00 till 21.00, except:
- Budapest, Széchenyi rkp. 6, 1054 – Port: Akademia 3. at 18.30 (between the Chain Bridge and the Parliament), at 18.30.
- with 5-course buffet Dinner: 54 EUR, students: 51 EUR
- with Wine Tasting (7 top-quality Hungarian wines/8 cl of each): 33 EUR, students: 31 EUR
- with Craft Beer Tasting (5 local artisan beers): 29 EUR, students: 27,50 EUR
- with 2 Cocktails or Beer: 26 EUR, students: 24 EUR
- with Drinks only: 22 EUR, students: 20 EUR (a glass of sparkling wine + another glass of wine/beer or soft drink.
Included Are (Cruise with Dinner Option)
- a 2-hour river tour,
- 5-course dinner (buffet style) with a glass of wine, beer or soft drink
- a small bottle of mineral water
- live music by a Gypsy orchestra
- Budapest, Széchenyi rkp. 6, 1054 – Port: Akademia 3. at 18.30 (between the Chain Bridge and the Parliament).
With Paypal: from your PayPal balance, or using a Bank Card, Credit Card. No need to create a PayPal account!
After payment you automatically receive your E-Ticket.
Please present it in print form or on your mobile/tablet to our staff at the meeting place, the Danube Palace.
Pick-Up Drop Off Service
You can book a taxi transfer to the boarding point and back to your hotel/apartment after the program for plus 14 EUR.
Note: If you book the cruise with taxi Pick-Up Drop Off please be at your hotel’s reception or in front of your apartment 1 hour before the tour starts.
Meaning of symbols: G: gluten-free, L: lactose-free, V: vegetarian
Spiced cottage cheese cream (G, V)
Pork Cracklings Paste/Tepertőkrém (G, L)(fried pork rind minced to paste, spiced with mustard, finely chopped onions, salt and ground black pepper)
Alföld style goulash soup with noodles (L)
From autumn to spring: vegetable cream soup (G, L, V)
Summer: chilled fruit soup (G, L, V)
Mini stuffed cabbage (G)
Traditional chicken paprikash
Roast chicken breast with basil-cheese sauce (G)
Spicy pork rib with thyme (G, L)
Roasted sea fish with Chardonnay sauce (G)
Garnishes & Vegetarian:
Grilled polenta with feta cheese (V)
Grilled vegetables (G, L, V)
Homemade dumplings with spinach and mustard-mushroom sauce (V)
Hash-brown potatoes (G, L, V)
Steak potatoes (G, L, V)
Fresh seasonal salads with dressing (G, V)
Italian pasta salad (L, V)
Sweet corn salad with mayonnaise (G, V)
Somló style sponge cake pudding
Dessert variations Európa style (G)
Seasonal and exotic Fruits (G, L, V)
1 glass of red or white wine (or beer or soft drink) + 1 bottle of water (0,33)
Terms and Conditions
By booking the program you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.