Concert Date & Time: 25. December 2018., at 17.00 and 20.00, concert lasts cc. 90 minutes
Spend a wonderful evening during the Christmas Season with our special gala concert organised in the beautiful, historic building of the Danube Palace/Duna Palota in downtown, at just a short walk from the Danube.
You can listen to a special program compiled just for this evening:
- beautiful classical melodies by Mozart, Liszt or Gershwin performed by the Danube Symphonic Orchestra
- accompanied by the traditional Hungarian folk instrument the cimbalom (hammer dulcimer).
The Concert starts at 20:00, and it consists of two 40-45-minute parts with an intermission.
With participation of the Danube Symphonic Orchestra and the Ballett Ensemble and soloists of the Budapest Operetta Theatre.
- I. category: 42 EUR, students: 40 EUR
- II. category: 38 EUR, students: 35 EUR
- III. category: 34 EUR, students: 32 EUR
- VIP category: 105 EUR
- Private transfer,
- best seats in the theater,
- private host to attend to you before the concert and in the intermission,
- small guided tour of the venue in English language,
- a professional photo,
- Hungarian souvenir, and
- a glass of sparkling wine.
With Paypal: from your PayPal balance, or using a Bank Card, Credit Card. No need to create a PayPal account!
After payment you automatically receive your E-Ticket/Voucher.
Please present it in print form or on your mobile/tablet to our staff at the meeting place, in the Danube Palace, Zrínyi utca 5. Budapest 1051.
Program of the Concert
- Hector Berlioz: Rákóczi March – Orchestra
- Zoltán Kodály: Intermezzo–from opera Háry János – Orchestra
- Johannes Brahms: Hungarian Dances No. 5. – Orchestra with cimbalom solo
- Béla Bartók: Roumanian Folk Dances – Orchestra
- Ferenc Erkel: Palotás – from the opera Hunyadi László – Orchestra
- Franz Liszt: Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2. – Orchestra with cimbalom solo
- Franz Lehár: Eva-Waltz – Ballett Ensemble
- Emmerich Kálmán: The Czardas Queen– „Dasist die Liebe”
- Franz Lehár: The Merry Widow- Medley Orchestra
- Franz Lehár: The Merry Widow– „Grisetten Lied und Kan-Kan – Ballett Ensemble
- The Grigoraş Ionică Dinicu: nightingale – Gypsy Band
- A csitári hegyek alatt… (Hungarian Folksong) – Gypsy Band
- Vittorio Monti: Czardas – Gypsy Band
- Emmerich Kalman: The Devil-rider– Palotás – Orchestra, Ballett Ensemble
- Emmerich Kálmán: Countess Mariza– „Komm mit nach Varazdin”
- Johann Strauss jr.:Long live the Magyar! Op. 332. – Orchestra
- Emmerich Kálmán: Countess Mariza– „Braunes Mädel von der Pussta” – Ballett Ensemble
Terms and Conditions
By booking the program you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.