Lunch & Cruise: every day from 14:00 till 15:30
The Danube, this very important and mighty river starting in Germany, on its journey to the Black sea flows through many capitals.
In Budapest it runs majestically through the center of the city, creating one of the finest panoramas on the continent.
The Danube’s embankment treasures the old and embraces the new, historic is mingling with the modern.
We would like to invite you to see our capital on the most romantic way.
Danube Cruise with Buffet Lunch, Every Day at 14.00
This program was created for those who would like to see our city during the day. The meeting point is in a historic, neobaroque building, the Duna Palota.
After the check-in our hostesses will accompany you to the Ship. (appr. 4-6 minutes walk to the dock).
We welcome you with a drink – a glass of sparkling wine or fruit juice – on on our air-conditioned or heated ship.
Then we will take you on a 1,5-hour long cruise with an excellent warm buffet-lunch of 4 courses.
Audio guiding tells you all about the landmarks we pass during the tour.
Pick-Up Drop Off Service
You can book a taxi transfer to the boarding point and back to your hotel/apartment after the program for plus 14 EUR.
Note: If you book the cruise with taxi Pick-Up Drop Off please be at your hotel’s reception or in front of your apartment 1 hour before the tour starts.
If you do not wish to have lunch you can book the cruise without it – the drinks are still included (welcome drink, a glass of wine or beer + a small bottle of mineral water).
Or if you feel like to sip a cocktail or sample fine local wines just choose from the options listed in the Prices* field above!
- Cruise with lunch: 30 EUR, students: 33 EUR
- drinks only (welcome drink, a glass of wine or beer + a small bottle of mineral water): 16 EUR, students: 15 EUR
- with 7-tier wine tasting (quality Hungarian wines): 30 EUR, students: 28 EUR
- with cocktails (2 cockatils or 3 beers/05 L): 23 EUR, students: 22 EUR
- Free for children under 6 years of age.
With Paypal or Bank Card, Credit Card. No need to create a PayPal account!
After payment you automatically receive your E-Ticket/Voucher.
Please present it in print form or on your mobile/tablet to our staff at the meeting place, in the Danube Palace, Zrínyi utca 5. Budapest 1051.
Buffet Lunch Menu
Buffet Lunch Menu
Meaning of symbols: G: gluten-free, L: lactose-free, V: vegetarian
Spiced cottage cheese cream (G, V)
Pork Cracklings Paste/Tepertőkrém (G, L)(fried pork rind minced to paste, spiced with mustard, finely chopped onions, salt and ground black pepper)
Alföld style goulash soup with noodles (L)
From autumn to spring: vegetable cream soup (G, L, V)
Summer: chilled fruit soup (G, L, V)
Mini stuffed cabbage (G)
Traditional chicken paprikash
Roast chicken breast with basil-cheese sauce (G)
Spicy pork rib with thyme (G, L)
Roasted sea fish with Chardonnay sauce (G)
Garnishes & Vegetarian:
Grilled polenta with feta cheese (V)
Grilled vegetables (G, L, V)
Homemade dumplings with spinach and mustard-mushroom sauce (V)
Hash-brown potatoes (G, L, V)
Steak potatoes (G, L, V)
Fresh seasonal salads with dressing (G, V)
Italian pasta salad (L, V)
Sweet corn salad with mayonnaise (G, V)
Somló style sponge cake pudding
Dessert variations Európa style (G)
Seasonal and exotic Fruits (G, L, V)
1 glass of red or white wine (or beer or soft drink) + 1 bottle of water (0,33)
More Boat Tours
- Wine & Cruise – taste 7 fine Hungarian wines on our boat tours starting at 14.00, 16.00 and 19.00.
- Mulled Wine Cruise (In the Christmas Season) – warm up with 3 glasses of spicey hot wine on the river tour starting at 16.00 every day till 07. January 2018.
- Evening Cruise with Dinner – 2-hour tour with buffet dinner and live music between 19.00 – 21.00.
- Sunset Cruise with Cocktails – an excurison at or after sunset with a choice 2 cocktails.
Terms and Conditions
By booking the program you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.