Easter Cruise with Dinner, Live Music at 19.00
Spend a memorable Easter evening on a cruise on the Danube in Budapest.
The panorama boats are heated/air-conditioned depending on the weather.
The upper deck is an ideal spot to shoot amazing photos.
Our 2-hour river tour with warm buffet dinner allows you to see the city when illuminated after sunset.
You can admire the world-renowned sights sparkling against the evening sky while eating a splendid dinner of 5 courses.
You can taste Hungarian specialties, like the
- goulash soup – thick soup with beef cubes, carrots and parsnip, and pinched noodles, called csipetke.
- stuffed cabbage or
- chicken paprikash – chicken pieces browned in oil with onions, paprika spice resulting in a flavourful sauce (thickened usually with sour cream).
If you don’t eat meat you’ll find dishes on the buffet table fit for vegetarians too. Several options in price (with or without dinner, students).
The Easter Cruise Includes:
- Warm Buffet Dinner with Hungarian and international dishes, salads, desserts, see menu below
- 2 hour long cruise – lets you see the famous landmarks on the two riverfronts, lit up for the coming night:
- The Castle and the Royal Palace, Matthias Church, Fishermen’s Bastion, Gellért Hill in Buda,
- Parliament, Gresham Palace, Inner City Parish Church, The National Theatre in Pest and of course
- the beautiful bridges: Margaret Bridge, Chain Bridge, Elizabeth bridge, Liberty Bridge, Petőfi bridge and Rákóczi Bridge.
- Live music – by a talented, award-winner Folk Orchestra
- Welcome drink + a bottle of water (0,33) + a glass of wine/beer or soft drink
- A small Easter surprise
- With dinner: 49 EUR/person, students: 46 EUR/person
- With drinks only: 19 EUR, with hotel pick-up & drop off: 59 EUR/person
Date & Time: 14., 15., 16., 17. April, 2017., at 19.00 – 21.00
Meeting: at 18.30 inside Duna Palota, Zrínyi utca 5., Budapest 1051
TIP: You can opt for a Wine Tasting & Cruise at 19.00 or 22.00 if you’d rather skip dinner. You can sample 7 local wines – including 3 from the famous Tokaj region – on the 2 hour or 1,5-hour (at 22.00) boat tour.
Note: After booking you’ll receive a confirmation and E-ticket in e-mail that includes all the necessary details of the program.
Meaning of symbols: G: gluten-free, L: lactose-free, V: vegetarian
Spiced cottage cheese cream – Körözött or Liptauer: a spread from cottage cheese and sheep cheese, sour cream, spiced with paprika, black peppers, some ground cumin. (G, V)
Pork Cracklings Paste/Tepertőkrém (G, L)(fried pork rind minced to paste, spiced with mustard, finely chopped onions, salt and ground black pepper)
Alföld style goulash soup with noodles (L)
Vegetable cream soup (G, L, V)
Mini stuffed cabbage (G)
Traditional chicken paprikash
Roast chicken breast with basil-cheese sauce (G)
Spicy pork rib with thyme (G, L)
Roasted sea fish with Chardonnay sauce (G)
Garnishes & Vegetarian:
Grilled polenta with feta cheese (V)
Grilled vegetables (G, L, V)
Homemade dumplings with spinach and mustard-mushroom sauce (V)
Hash-brown potatoes (G, L, V)
Steak potatoes (G, L, V)
Fresh seasonal salads with dressing (G, V)
Italian pasta salad (L, V)
Sweet corn salad with mayonnaise (G, V)
Somló style sponge cake – vanilla sponge cake with rum raisins, ground walnut, and chocolate sauce with whipped cream
Dessert variations Európa style (G)
Seasonal and exotic Fruits (G, L, V)
1 glass of wine (or juice) + 1 bottle of water (0,33) or soft drink
Other Festive Boat Tours:
Terms and Conditions
By booking the program you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.