Short Jewish Budapest Tour in 2 Hours
This is the shorter tour of the two Jewish Heritage Tours in Budapest and includes a visit with professional guiding to
- the Dohány Street Synagogue
- the Jewish Museum,
- the Holocaust Cemetery,
- Tree of Life,
- Heroes’ Temple (exterior visit),
- the Raoul Wallenberg Memorial Park, and
- the Jewish Centre & Archives (you’ll be given your entry ticket at the end of the tour with which you can entre the Centre once during the next 24 hours and view the audio-visual exhibit about the history of the Jewish Quarter).
- Great Synagogue in Dohány Street (interior visit)
- Jewish Museum with local guiding
- Martyrs’ Cemetery – Holocaust Memorial Park
- Raoul Wallenberg Park
- Tree of Life
- Heroes’ Temple – (outside visit)
- Jewish Centre & Archives
- Full price. 30 EUR, (see options in the Prices* Field)
- Students: 28 EUR
With Paypal: from your PayPal balance, or using a Bank Card, Credit Card. No need to create a PayPal account!
After payment you automatically receive your E-Ticket.
Please present it in print form or on your mobile/tablet to our staff at the meeting place, at the Great Synagogue in Dohány utca 2., district VII.
- professional guiding during the whole tour
- ticket to the Jewish Museum
- entry fee to the Dohány Street Synagogue
- admission to the Raoul Wallenberg Memorial Park
- entry fee to the Jewish Centre, where you can visit the Hungarian Jewish Archive and an audio-visual exhibition about the past of the Jewish Quarter in Budapest
In front of the Great Synagogue in Dohany Street, Address: Dohány utca 2. Budapest 1074, Please be there 15 minutes before the tour start.
Getting there: M1 (Deák ér station), M2 (Astoria Station), M3 (Deák ér station) metro lines, tram 47, 49, buses: 9, 16, 105
Dates in 2018:
- 01 – 30. April: every day at 10.00 (exc. Saturday and religious holidays)
- 01. May – 31. October: Monday – Thursday at 10.00 and at 14.00, Fridays at 10.00, Sundays: at 10.00, no tour on Saturdays
- 01 – 30. November: every day (except Saturday) at 10.00
Note: There are no tours on Saturdays and Jewish holidays. See availability in the calendar on top of the page!
TIP: See also the Grand Jewish Budapest Tour – a 3,5 – 4h exploration of 3 synagogues, a museum, many historic sights with facts and history bout the Old Ghetto area.
We also offer private, tailor-made tours, available all year round: Private Small Jewish Tour (2 hr)
Terms and Conditions
By booking the program you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.