Folk Performance & Budapest Bath Entry (No-Queue with E-Ticket)
Book a 1, 5- hour Hungarian folklore show with a Budapest Bath entry: no-queue, hassle free entrance to the Gellért or Széchenyi Baths.
You can use your bath entry ticket any date you want: the two baths are open all year round even on holidays like Easter and Christmas.
The 2 x 45 minutes folk dance and music performances take place in the theatre of the Duna Palota, a neo-Baroque palace in downtown close to the Danube and the Basilica.
The program starts at 20.00, see dates in 2017 below.
- 2 Programs for Less – You will get the folk show ticket for 10 % less than bought individually. The folklore program brings you close to Hungary’s unique culture and folk heritage.
- Award-holder, professional dance ensembles present traditional folk dances to the tunes of traditional music.
- Feel the rythm and passion of the locals and get a glimpse into local culture.
- The bath entry ticket with cabin use lets you skip the line at the Széchenyi and Gellért Baths. Why stand in queue when you can get in conveniently and start enjoying the pools and healing thermal waters right away?
After payment you’ll receive an E-ticket about your purchase in e-mail.
Prices – in 4 Categories
- Prices depend on the seat category in the theatre of the Danube Palace. Assigned seating. You will be assigned the best seats available in the chosen category at the time of purchase.
- You will be assigned the best seats available in the chosen category at the time of purchase.
VIP Tickets include (Pick-up from your hotel: at 18.30):
- Hotel pick up – drop off for the folk performance,
- Private host to attend to you before the performance and in the intermission
- Small guided tour of the venue in English language
- Seat with the best view on the folk performance,
- A glass of sparkling wine during the break,
- A professional photo about you and your companions.
- Hungarian souvenir
Gellért Bath + Folklore
1. category: 53 EUR
2. category: 50 EUR
3. category: 41 EUR
VIP Folk Show + Gellért: 104 EUR
Széchenyi Bath + Folklore
1. category: 52 EUR
2. category: 49 EUR
3. category: 40 EUR
VIP Folk Show + Gellért: 103 EUR
With Paypal or Bank Card, Credit Card. No need to create a PayPal account!
After payment you automatically receive your E-Ticket.
Please present it in print form or on your mobile/tablet to our staff at the folk performance meeting place, the Danube Palace and at our Special Help Desk in the Gellért and Széchenyi baths.
Performances start at 20.00 and end at cc. 21.45. There’s a 15-minute break in between the two 45-minute parts.
Address of the venue: Duna Palota, Zrínyi utca 5., Budapest 1051, district V., next to the Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace and near the Basilica.
- July: 30, 31
- August: 01, 02, 03, 04, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
- September: 01, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29
- October: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 30, 31
- November: 04, 11, 18, 25
- December: 02, 26, 28, 29
About the Performance
You can read more details about the Hungarian Folk Shows in Danube Palace here.
Bath Entry – Gellért Bath, Széchenyi Bath
You can enter the bath with your E-ticket between 09.00 am – 18.00 pm, at the special help desk and stay till closing time. Use of a cabin for changing is included in the price (opens and closes with a wrist watch you’ll receive upon entrance).
Gellért Bath Opening Hours
- Every day: 06.00 – 20.00
Address: Kelenhegyi út 4., Budapest 1118, district XI., at the Buda end of the Liberty Bridge
- M4 metro (green line) – get off at Szent Gellért tér
- Trams 19, 41, 47, 49, 56, and
- Buses 7, 107, 109, 133, 233
Széchenyi Bath Opening Hours
- Outdoor swim pool: every day: 06.00 – 22.00
- Steam department: every day: 06.00- 22.00,
- Thermal pools. every day: 06.00 – 19.00,
- Drinking well: Mon-Sat: 09.00 – 17.00
Address: Állatkerti körút 9-11., Budapest 1146, district XIV., in the City park/Városliget
- M1 Underground (yellow metro) – you can get on at Vörösmarty tér station, the Opera, Oktogon stations, get off at Széchenyi Fürdő stop,
- Trolley bus No. 72 also stops at the bath (you can get on at Arany J. utca or Báthory utca/Bajcsy-Zsilinszky út stops near the Basilica in downtown)
TIP: You can also combine the folk program with a 1.5-hour Night Cruise on the Danube with Dinner.
More About the various thermal baths in Budapest.