Concert Show & Budapest Night Cruise with Dinner
Bringing you an amazing combination of culture and entertainment, we would like to invite you to a spectacular Budapest Gala Concert in
- the Danube Palace (Zrínyi utca 5. distr. V. near the Basilica) or
- the Vigadó Hall (Vigadó tér 1., distr. V., on the Danube Promenade in Pest), two historic concert venues in the city centre.
followed by a romantic Night Cruise with Dinner on the Danube!
Budapest is most charming during the nighttime with the waves of the Danube calmly reflecting the colorful, illuminated image of the sights. It is a view unparalelled and atmosphere unmatched.
After the Gala Concert we organize a 1,5 hour long Night Cruise with Dinner down the Danube at 22:00.
Luckily both sides of the capital have most of their amazing tourist attractions right beside the river, and our program aims to bring these sights in their most beautiful luminous presence closer to you during a complete round trip on the mighty Danube.
The ships are air-conditioned or heated depending on what the current weather requires, and we have both open and closed areas on the ships
The night panorama is most pleasant from the open upper decks!
The concert is 70-minute long, starts at 20.00. The night cruise starts at 22.00 and ends at 23.30.
- 19:30: Arrival at the Danube Palace
- 19:45: Hostesses escort you to your seats in the theater
- 20:00: The first part of the performance begins
- 20:45: Intermission
- 21:00: The second part of the performance begins
- 21:45: The end of the performance, hostesses will show you to the ship.
- 22:00: Boarding and departure – You will be offered a welcome drink upon boarding. The buffet dinner will be served when everyone boards the ship. After dinner, feel free to go out into the open deck to take photos or just enjoy the nighttime panorama.
- 23:20: Hostesses will be happy to call taxis for you on request. The car can be waiting for you to take you back to your hotel when you unboard.
The program includes the open buffet dinner with
- welcome drink,
- a glass of wine/beer/a bottle of mineral water during the dinner
- and with most of the traditional Hungarian specialties on the buffet table, so it is a great opportunity to try as much as you can!
Prices are based on seating category on the concerts.
- 1st Category + Night Cruise & Dinner: 84 EUR, students: 82 EUR
- 2nd Category + Night Cruise & Dinner: 80 EUR, students: 77 EUR
- 3rd Category + Night Cruise & Dinner: 76 EUR, students: 74 EUR
- VIP Ticket: 147 EUR: Private transfer, best seats in the theater, private host to attend to you before the concert and in the intermission, small guided tour of the venue in English language, a professional photo, Hungarian souvenir, and a glass of champagne.
See more options in the Prices* field. Payment: with PayPal, Bank Card or Credit Card.
With Paypal: from your PayPal balance, or using a Bank Card, Credit Card. No need to create a PayPal account!
After payment you automatically receive your E-Ticket/Voucher.
Please present it in print form or on your mobile/tablet to our staff at the meeting place, in the Danube Palace, Zrínyi utca 5. Budapest 1051.
Note: You can also get taxi transfer from your hotel and back for + 14 EUR. Just choose the price with Pick-Up Drop-Off service from the Prices* field above.
Note: If you book the program with taxi Pick-Up Drop Off please be at your hotel’s reception 1 hour before the cruise starts.
Dates & Meeting Points in 2020
In Danube Palace (Zrínyi utca 5., Budapest 1051)
Concert starts at 20.00, meeting is at 19.30. Performance ends at cc. 21.45 (Hostesses will show you to the cruise boat, a short walk from the concert venue)
- May: 02, 09, 16, 23, 30
- June: 06, 27
- July: 18, 25
- August: 08, 15, 22, 29
- September: 05, 12,19,26
- October: 03, 10, 17, 24, 31
- December: 27, 30
- 2021. Jan. 01 (17:00 és 20:00)
In Pesti Vigadó (Vigadó tér 2., district V.)
Concert starts at 20.00 and ends at cc. 21.45. Meeting is at 19.30
- June: 13, 20
- July: 04, 11
Find out more about the Budapest Gala Concert program!
Dinner Menu on the Night Cruise
Dinner Menu on the Night Cruise
Meaning of symbols: G: gluten-free, L: lactose-free, V: vegetarian
Spiced cottage cheese cream (G, V)
Pork Cracklings Paste/Tepertőkrém (G, L)(fried pork rind minced to paste, spiced with mustard, finely chopped onions, salt and ground black pepper)
Alföld style goulash soup with noodles (L)
From autumn to spring: vegetable cream soup (G, L, V)
Summer: chilled fruit soup (G, L, V)
Mini stuffed cabbage (G)
Traditional chicken paprikash
Roast chicken breast with basil-cheese sauce (G)
Spicy pork rib with thyme (G, L)
Roasted sea fish with Chardonnay sauce (G)
Garnishes & Vegetarian:
Grilled polenta with feta cheese (V)
Grilled vegetables (G, L, V)
Homemade dumplings with spinach and mustard-mushroom sauce (V)
Hash-brown potatoes (G, L, V)
Steak potatoes (G, L, V)
Fresh seasonal salads with dressing (G, V)
Italian pasta salad (L, V)
Sweet corn salad with mayonnaise (G, V)
Somló style sponge cake pudding
Dessert variations Európa style (G)
Seasonal and exotic Fruits (G, L, V)
1 glass of red or white wine (or beer or soft drink) + 1 bottle of water (0,33)
Terms and Conditions
By booking the program you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.