Bringing you an amazing combination of culture and entertainment, we would like to invite you to our Organ Concert in the city’s largest church, St Stephen’s Basilica, followed by a romantic Night Cruise with Dinner on the Danube!
Budapest is most charming during the nighttime with the waves of the Danube calmly reflecting the colorful, illuminated image of the sights. It is a view unparalelled and atmosphere unmatched.
After each Organ Concert we organize a 1,5 hour long Night Cruise with Dinner down the Danube at 22:00.
Luckily both sides of the capital have most of their amazing tourist attractions right beside the river, and our program aims to bring these sights in their most beautiful luminous presence closer to you during a complete round trip on the mighty Danube.
The ships are air-conditioned or heated depending on what the current weather requires, and we have both open and closed areas on the ships; the night panorama is most pleasant from the open upper decks!
The concert is 70-minute long, starts at 20.00. The night cruise starts at 22.00 and ends at 23.30.
- 9:30: Arrival at the St. Stephen’s Basilica (Szent István tér 1., Budapest 1051)
- 19:45: Taking the seats inside the church
- 20:00: The performance begins
- 21:10: The end of the performance, hostesses will escort you to the ship, cc. 10-minute walk
- 22:00: Boarding and departure – You will be offered a welcome drink upon boarding. The buffet dinner will be served when everyone boards the ship
After dinner, feel free to go out into the open deck to take photos or just enjoy the nighttime panorama
- 23:20: Hostesses will be happy to call taxis for you on request. The car can be waiting for you to take you back to your hotel when you unboard
The program includes the open buffet dinner with welcome drink, a glass of wine/beer/a bottle of mineral water and with most of the traditional Hungarian specialties on the buffet table, so it is a great opportunity to try as much as you can!
Prices are based on seating category on the concert in the Basilica.
You will be assigned the best seats available in the chosen category at the time of purchase.
- 1st Category + Night Cruise & Dinner: 70 EUR, students: 68 EUR
- 2nd Category + Night Cruise & Dinner: 66 EUR, students: 64 EUR
- 3rd Category + Night Cruise & Dinner: 59 EUR, students: 56 EUR. Payment: with PayPal, Bank Card or Credit Card.
- VIP: 117 EUR, includes: private transfer from and to your accommodation, 40 minutes guided tour up to the cupola, to the treasury of the Basilica and to one of the chapels where you can have a look at Hungary’s most sacred artifact, St. Stephen’s mummified right hand, called Szent Jobb /Holy Right Hand/.
See more options in the Prices* field.
Note: You can also get taxi transfer from your hotel and back for + 14EUR. Just choose the price with Pick-Up Drop-Off service from the Prices* field above.
With Paypal or Bank Card, Credit Card. No need to create a PayPal account!
After payment you automatically receive your E-Ticket.
Please present it in print form or on your mobile/tablet to our staff at the meeting place, at the entrance of the Basilica.
Dates in 2017
- June: 01, 08, 15, 22, 29
- July: 06, 13, 20, 27
- August: 03, 10, 17, 24, 31
- September: 07, 09, 14, 21, 28
- October: 05, 12, 19, 26
- November: 9, 16, 23, 30
- December: 7, 14, 21, 2
- 2018. January : 5
Meeting Point & Time
Please meet our hostesses at the entrance of the Basilica, Szent István tér 1., Budapest 1051, at 19.30. Concert starts at 20.00. After the concert the hostesses will show you to the cruise boat, a 10-minute walk from the concert venue)
Find out more about the history and architecture of St. Stephen’s Basilica.
TIP: If you don’t want to go on the cruise you can book tickets just for the Organ Concert here. You can also choose from many other Danube Cruises: with lunch (or just drinks) at 14.00, with coffee/tea, cocktails/beer, wine tasting, evening cruise with dinner etc.
Dinner Menu on the Night Cruise
Dinner Menu on the Night Cruise
Meaning of symbols: G: gluten-free, L: lactose-free, V: vegetarian
Spiced cottage cheese cream (G, V)
Pork Cracklings Paste/Tepertőkrém (G, L)(fried pork rind minced to paste, spiced with mustard, finely chopped onions, salt and ground black pepper)
Alföld style goulash soup with noodles (L)
From autumn to spring: vegetable cream soup (G, L, V)
Summer: chilled fruit soup (G, L, V)
Mini stuffed cabbage (G)
Traditional chicken paprikash
Roast chicken breast with basil-cheese sauce (G)
Spicy pork rib with thyme (G, L)
Roasted sea fish with Chardonnay sauce (G)
Garnishes & Vegetarian:
Grilled polenta with feta cheese (V)
Grilled vegetables (G, L, V)
Homemade dumplings with spinach and mustard-mushroom sauce (V)
Hash-brown potatoes (G, L, V)
Steak potatoes (G, L, V)
Fresh seasonal salads with dressing (G, V)
Italian pasta salad (L, V)
Sweet corn salad with mayonnaise (G, V)
Somló style sponge cake pudding
Dessert variations Európa style (G)
Seasonal and exotic Fruits (G, L, V)
1 glass of red or white wine (or beer or soft drink) + 1 bottle of water (0,33)
Terms and Conditions
By booking the program you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.