The program of the concert was adapted by Miklos Teleki. Together with Virágh András, they belong to some of the best organ artists in Hungary.
Concert starts at 20.00 and is 70 minute long with no break.
Dates in 2020
- March: 05, 12, 19, 26
- April: 02, 16 ,23, 30
- May: 07, 14, 21, 28.
- June: 04, 11, 18, 25
- July: 02, 09, 16, 23, 30
- August: 06, 13, 27
- September: 03, 10, 24
- October: 01, 08, 15, 22, 29
- November: 05, 12, 19, 26
- December: 03, 10, 17, 30 (Wednesday)
- 2021. January: 07.
St. Stephen’s Basilica, Szt. István tér 1., Budapest 1051
Meeting Place & Time
- 19.30 at the entrance of the Basilica. Our staff will greet you there.
Ticket Prices – Seat Categories
Tickets are available in 3 seat categories (see seat maps).
Assigned seating. You will be assigned the best seats – in the category you’ve chosen – available at the time of purchase.
- 1st Category: 31 EUR, students: 29 EUR
- 2nd Category: 27 EUR, students: 25 EUR
- 3rd Category: 20 EUR, students: 18 EUR
With Paypal: from your PayPal balance, or using a Bank Card, Credit Card. No need to create a PayPal account!
After payment you automatically receive your E-Ticket.
Please present it in print form or on your mobile/tablet to our staff at the meeting place, at the entrance of the Basilica.
Pick-Up / Drop Off Service
Optional taxi pick up – drop off at your hotel can also be booked for + 14 EUR.
Note: If you book the concert with taxi Pick-Up Drop Off please be at your hotel’s reception 1 hour before the performance starts.
Payment: with Paypal or Bank Card, Credit Card.
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791): Fantasie in F minor K 608
- Alessandro Stradella (1639-1682): Pietà Signore
- Tomaso Albinoni (1671-1751): Adagio
- Franz Liszt (1811-1886) – Camille Saint-Saёns (1835-1921): Legend in A major (St. Francis of Assisi’s Sermon to the Birds)
- Johannes Brahms (1833-1897): Prelude and Fuge in G minor
- Giuseppe Verdi (1813-1901): Prayer of Fiesco from opera Simone Boccanegra
- Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750): Polonaise, Minuet and Badinerie from Suite in B minor BWV 1067
- Johann Sebastian Bach: Toccata and Fugue in D minor BWV 565
The arias of the program are performed by Kolos Kováts, one of the most famous concert and oratorio singers in Hungary.
A flute piece performed by Eleonóra Krusic makes the concert a unique and memorable experience.
TIP: You can also combine the concert with a 1,5-hour sightseeing excursion on the Danube, complete with buffet dinner. The two program-package costs less than bought individually and you’ll have a full night program in Budapest.
Book Concert & Cruise
Terms and Conditions
By booking the program you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.