Our scenic bike ride will start in the center of Budapest, stopping at the most attractive sights on our way including the
- Margaret Island with
- beautiful views to the city.
Then we follow the river on a bike path with great scenery.
We will pass the popular outdoor bath and park on the danube bank, the Római part, (Roman coast) and Aquincum, which used to be a Roman settlement.
We also stop at clear water lakes, where there is a chance to swim.
In Szentendre we will stroll around the town, enjoying the laid back atmosphere of this countryside town, stopping at places with excellent panorama and photo opportunities.
For lunch we’ll enjoy a Hungarian specialty: Lángos (a hearty savoury snack yeast-based batter deep-fried in oil, with otional toppings: sour cream, grated cheese etc.) .
The English language guided tour is available every day between 30. March – 27. October, starting at 10.30.
The tour takes cc. 7-8 hours.
The cycling route is around 25 kms on flat, easy terrain.
Boat Ride – Back to Budapest
Our way back to Budapest is by boat, an amazing cruise.
The bicycle tour is on bike paths and car-free areas.
Safe ride. The tour is in English.
- Small groups, interactive, friendly atmosphere, local, expert guides.
- Date & Time: every day 10:30, (30.March – 27. October).
- Duration: 7-8 hours (25 km ride with many stops)
- Price: 65 EUR/person
- Reservation: 10 % deposit, the rest is paid on the spot in cash.
- boat ticket for the return trip to Budapest
- guiding in English
- Lángos – a typical Hungarian fast food, round shape dough deep fried to golden in oil, sprinkled with salt, rubbed garlic, topped with cheese/sour cream,
Deák Square in front of the Lutheran Church (please be there 10-15 minutes before the tour starts).
Address: 1052 Budapest, Deák Ferenc tér 4.