Our special Valentine’s Day Danube Cruise with delicious buffet dinner or 7-tier wine tasting and live music will enchant you and your loved on the most romantic day of the year, 14. February or Bálint nap in Hungary.
The program is 2 hour long and starts at 19.00.
- 2-hour tour on a spacious, comfortable cruise boat – see the world-renowned panorama of our Capital, lit up for the night,
- Welcome drink – alcoholic or non-alcoholic options
- Tasty cooked meal of 5 courses served buffet style while sitting around the candlelit, elegantly set tables.
- Private tables for couples available.
- A glass of local wine (red or white) or soft drink
- A bottle (250ml) mineral water
- Gypsy music presented by the world-renowned Hungaria Orchestra
- Optional wine tasting (without dinner): 7 Hungarian wine samples
- A small Valentine’s surprise gift to make your night even more unforgettable.
- E-ticket sent by e-mail.
- Optional taxi transfer: pick up – drop off service for + 10 EUR/person. Pick up is 30-40 minutes before the start of the cruise at the reception of your hotel or at your apartment. At the end of the cruise you’ll be also returned to your hotel or other loctaion in Budapest by taxi.
Price of the cruise with dinner: full price: 56 EUR, discounted price for students: 54 EUR
Price with wine tasting (see details below): full price: 35 EUR, discounted price for students: 32 EUR
You’ll be served 7 top-quality Hungarian wines, 8 cl of each:
- Tokaji Furmint Grand Selection
- Hilltop Premium Merlot
- Juhász Blue Frankish Rosé
- Bodri Szekszárdi Civilis Cuvée
- Bárdos Pincészet Pinot Grigio
- Tokaji Szamorodni Sweet
- Tokaji Aszu 3 Puttonyos
Price of the Cruise with Wine Tasting: full price: 35 EUR, students: 31 EUR
- 2-hour long river tour
- welcome drink (sparkling wine or pálinka or fruit juice)
- 7-tier wine tasting (8 cl samples)
- snacks to soak up the wine: savoury scones (pogácsa in Hungarian: yeast-based round shape salty pastry often with cheese on top) and breadsticks
- a 250 ml bottle of mineral water
- a small Valentine gift
We put together this program for those who want to take home romantic memories from Budapest.
After dusk the city dons its night-time face – all bright and glittery, the lights reflecting back from the dark surface of the river.
People are either headed home or to a bar to warm up for a party in one of the city’s countless nightclubs.
You’ll get to experience this mysterious side of Budapest on this 2-hour cruise.
- Great food and drinks (scroll down for the menu)
- Lovely hostesses
- Good company on a
- Comfortable, heated panorama boat that
- Lets you admire the fantastic night vista under the protection of the World Heritage program.
- Opportunity to make splendid photos to remember this unique Valentine Night.
Note: After booking you’ll receive a confirmation and E-ticket in e-mail that includes all the necessary details of the program.
Valentine’s Day Cruise Dinner Menu
Spiced cottage cheese cream and traditional greaves cream
Alföld style goulash with small dumplings
From autumn to spring: Vegetable cream soup
Summer time: Cold fruit soup
Warm Main Courses
Mini stuffed cabbage
Traditional chicken leg „Paprikasch”
Roasted chicken breast served with basil-cheese sauce
Spicy pork rib served with thyme – mustard sauce
Roasted sea fish in Chardonnay sauce
Side Dishes & Vegetarian
Grilled polenta with feta cheese
Homemade dumplings with spinach and mustard-
Steamed jasmin rice with corn
Fresh seasonal salads with dressings
Italian pasta salad
Sweet corn salad with mayonnaise
Home-made strudel (filo pastry with various fillings: sweet cottage cheese, apple, poppy seed, Morello cherries)
Somló style sponge cake: yellow sponge cake layered rum-soaked raisins, chocolate sauce, ground walnut and whipped cream on top
Dessert variations Európa style: bite-size pastries and cakes
Fruits of the season: fresh apples, oranges, banana, pineapple, pear
1 Glass of wine (or juice) and 1 bottle of mineral water
Welcome drink upon arrival: 1 glass of sparkling wine/ pálinka: local fruit distilate specialty, with around 40-50 % alcoholcontent/ fruit juice
- Cruise with Dinner, live Gypsy music: full price: 56 EUR/person, students: 54 EUR/person,
- Cruise with wine tasting (no dinner), live Gypsy music: full price: 35 EUR, sttudents: 32 EUR.
Date & Time: February 14. 2019., 19.00 – 20.00
Meeting Place & Time: Duna Palota/Danube Palace, Zrínyi utca 5, Budapest 1051 at 18.30
With Paypal: from your PayPal balance, or using a Bank Card, Credit Card. No need to create a PayPal account!
After payment you automatically receive your E-Ticket.
Please present it in print form or on your mobile/tablet to our staff at the meeting place, the Danube Palace.
Terms and Conditions
By booking the program you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
Other Things To Do & See Recommendations