Enyjoy delightful Hungarian wines and true local hospitality in the countryside, in Etyek wine village at 1-hour drive from the capital.
Explore the cellars and hills, with experienced, English speaking local guide and learn about wine making and the way of life from people living in the village.
Date and Time
Every day from 16.00 to 21.00 (15.00-20.00 in winter: from November till March).
Note: Tours are also available on 26. December and on 31. December.
- Departure: 16.00 (15.00 during winter-November-March), direct transfer to Etyek with air-conditioned minibus with pick up at your Budapest hotel, or at an agreed Budapest meeting point (14:45)
- exploring the hills of Etyek village by walk,
- visiting 3 wine cellars and tasting the wines,
- traditional Hungarian dinner at a wine estate (vegetarian option can be arranged),
- Transfer back to your hotel in Budapest.
- Duration of the Wine Tour: cc. 5 hours
- Price: 75 EUR/person. Reservation price: 10 % , reservation from 2 persons.
Reservation must be made min. 2 days prior! Please print out the confirmation your receive in e-mail and take it with you to the wine tasting. Check your spam folder because confirmation e-mails sometimes land there!
Note: In case of refunds the cost of transaction fee is borne by the purchaser.
Go to our main page about Wine Tasting in Etyek.