Romantic River Tour with Buffet Meal & Drinks
Enjoy a wonderful late Night Cruise in Budapest complete with
- generous buffet dinner,
- drinks and
- live music.
See the captivating city scape lighted up at night and reflected in the river Danube that meanders between Pest and Buda.
From the open upper deck of the ship you can take plenty of stunning photos!
On this 1,5 – hour night boat tour you can admire the famous historic and cultural landmarks of the Hungarian capital included in the UNESCO’s World Heritage program:
The protected area stretches from the Széchenyi Chain Bridge (Clark Ádám Square) to the Technical University on the Buda side – an area including
- Elizabeth Bridge
- the historic Gellért Hotel & Baths,
- Liberty bridge
- and also the Buda Castle with Baroque houses, churches, museums and the Royal Palace.
- An excellent sightseeing program either on a hot summer night or a cold winter day – the ships are air – conditioned/heated so you’ll be comfortable and protected from the whims of the weather.
- You can cross off your list the majority of the must-see Budapest sights while having a pleasant time with dinner and drinks
- Plentiful warm buffet dinner of 4 courses – tasty local dishes, vegetarian options, scrumptious desserts, fruits
- Drinks – welcome drink, a glass of red/white Hungarian wine or beer or soft drink, a bottle of mineral water are all incl. in the price.
- Several options available – don’t want to have dinner? Book the tour with drinks only or a special 7-tier wine tasting, cocktails or Hungarian craft beers.
- Good value for the price considering what’s included (1,5-hour cruise, all-you-can-eat buffet dinner, drinks, live music, romantic atmosphere).
- Easy to book with Debit or Credit Card or PayPal (No need to have or create a PayPal Account!)
- Instant Confirmaton with E-Ticket (you can show the staff at the meeting point in print form or on your mobile/tablet).
Dates in 2017 – Budapest Night Cruises at 22.00/10 pm
- June: 01 – 30. every day
- July: 01 – 31. every day
- August: 01 – 31. every day (except 20th August due to the Fireworks Cruise)
- September: 01 – 30 every day
- October: 01 – 31. every day
- November: 02, 04, 09, 11, 16, 18, 23, 25, 30
- December: 02, 07, 09, 14, 16, 21, 23, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
Cruise starts at 22.00 and ends at 23.30.
Meeting Place & Time
At 22.30 in the Danube Palace (Zrínyi utca 5., Budapest 1051, next to the Four Seasons Gresham Palace hotel)
Prices – Budapest Night Cruise at 22.00
- Full price With Dinner: 42 EUR, students: 40 EUR
- Without Dinner: 18 EUR, students: 16 EUR
Included Are in the Full Price:
- 1,5 hour boat tour at night (without guiding)
- generous, warm dinner served buffet style
- drinks: welcome drink: a glass of sparkling wine or fruit juice, a glass of white or red wine or beer, a bottle of mineral water (0,33 L)
- live music by a gypsy orchestra
Pick Up Drop Off Service (Optional)
You can book a taxi transfer to the meeting place and back to your hotel after the cruise for plus 10 EUR.Note: If you book the program with taxi Pick-Up Drop Off please be at your hotel’s reception 1 hour before the cruise starts.
With Paypal or Bank Card, Credit Card. No need to create a PayPal account!
After payment you automatically receive your E-Ticket.
Please present it in print form or on your mobile/tablet to our staff at the meeting place, the Danube Palace.Book Night Cruise
The warm meal served buffet style offers tasty local and international dishes including vegetarian options. See the full menu here.
You can have
- a famous local soup, the goulash – made of beef, carrot, parsnip and pinched noodles, or a
- soup of creamed vegetables
- or chilled fruit soup in summer.
Follow the soup with
- stuffed cabbage – spiced minced meat balls covered in sauerkraut leaves
- chicken paprikash with nokedli noodles – a local favorite: chicken pieces in a creamy sauce tinted orange by Hungarian paprika powder
- roasted fish with wine sauce.
- Fresh salad made from seasonal vegetables and topped with dressing,
- Ceasar salad,
- pasta salad,
- butter corn in mayo are the choices on the salad section.
A selection of
- strudels (with poppy seed, sweet cottage cheese or cherry filling)
- mousse in shot glass
- mini tarts and cakes are the choice for those with sweet tooth.
A rich choice of fruits is also available: apple, grape, banana, orange, melon, grapefruits and more.
Dinner Menu on the Night Cruise
Dinner Menu on the Night Cruise
Meaning of symbols: G: gluten-free, L: lactose-free, V: vegetarian
Spiced cottage cheese cream (G, V)
Pork Cracklings Paste/Tepertőkrém (G, L)(fried pork rind minced to paste, spiced with mustard, finely chopped onions, salt and ground black pepper)
Alföld style goulash soup with noodles (L)
From autumn to spring: vegetable cream soup (G, L, V)
Summer: chilled fruit soup (G, L, V)
Mini stuffed cabbage (G)
Traditional chicken paprikash
Roast chicken breast with basil-cheese sauce (G)
Spicy pork rib with thyme (G, L)
Roasted sea fish with Chardonnay sauce (G)
Garnishes & Vegetarian:
Grilled polenta with feta cheese (V)
Grilled vegetables (G, L, V)
Homemade dumplings with spinach and mustard-mushroom sauce (V)
Hash-brown potatoes (G, L, V)
Steak potatoes (G, L, V)
Fresh seasonal salads with dressing (G, V)
Italian pasta salad (L, V)
Sweet corn salad with mayonnaise (G, V)
Somló style sponge cake pudding
Dessert variations Európa style (G)
Seasonal and exotic Fruits (G, L, V)
1 glass of red or white wine (or beer or soft drink) + 1 bottle of water (0,33)
Folk Show + Night Cruise & Dinner
In that case, you will be coming to the performance in the evening and after that our hostesses will show you to the ship (ca. 4-5 min./200 m by walk).
The Folk Performance is 2 x 45 minute long.
Starts at 20.00 in the theatre hall of the Duna Palota/Danube Palace (Zrínyi utca 5., Bp. 1051)Folk + Cruise Ticket
Cruise starts at 22.00 and ends at 23.30
Folk Show Dates in 2017 (in Duna Palota, Downtown)
- August: 01, 02, 03, 04, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
- September: 01, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29
- October: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 30, 31
- November: 04, 11, 18, 25
Gala Concert + Night Cruise & Dinner
- classical pieces,
- ballet dance , plus
- traditional folk music.
Concert starts at 20.00 and it’s 2 x 45 min long with a 15 minute break.
Concert ends at 21.45, then the hostesses will walk with you to the cruise boat. Cruise starts at 22.00 and ends at 23.30.
Gala Concert Dates in 2017 – Duna Palota or Pesti Vigadó
In Duna Palota/Danube Palace (Zrínyi utca 5., Bp. 1051)
- Aug: 12,
- Sept: 02, 9,16, 23, 30
- Oct: 07, 14, 21, 28
- Dec: 25, 27, 30
In Pesti Vigado (Vigadó tér 2, 1051)
- Aug: 05, 19, 26
Organ Concert + Night Cruise & Dinner
Concert starts at 20.00 and it’s 70-minute long. It’ ends at 21.10.
The hostesses will escort you to the cruise boat. Cruise starts at 22.00 and ends at 23.30.
Organ Concert Dates in 2017 – St. Stephen’s Basilica
- August : 03. 10. 17. 24. 31.
- September : 07. 09. 14. 21. 28.
- October : 05. 12. 19. 26.
- November : 09. 16. 23. 30.
- December : 07. 14. 21. 28.
- 2018, 05. January
Terms and Conditions
By booking the program you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.