- This event has passed.
Junibor Wine Festival
September 27, 2018 @ 4:00 pm - September 30, 2018 @ 11:30 pm
The Junibor Wine & Gastro Festival awaits visitors for the 5th time on Szt. István Square in front of Budapest’s Basilica. Entry is free.
Memebers of the Junibor Association – a guild of the young generation of Hungarian winemakers – will bring their best wines for tasting.
Surrounded by the bustling city, tourists, wine lovers, locals and foreigners, but for this 4 days the Hungarian wines connect everyone on the grandest plaza of Budapest.
- 33 wine producers representing all of Hungary’s wine regions
- 40 wine maker families will offer
- around 100 wines over the 4 days.
- 27. September/Thursday: 16.00 – 24.00
- 28 – 30. September/Friday – Sunday: 12.00 – 24.00
Wine Tasting Courses by the VinCE Magazine
Date: twice every day
- 30-minute rapid courses introducing guests to the basics of wine tasting, a certain wine variety or or wine type.
Eco-Conscious Juni Wines
Date & Time: 29. September/Friday, 17.00 – 18.00
Mediterranean Red Wines
Date & Time: 30. September/Saturday
- The best reds from Southern Lake Balaton, Szekszárd and Villány.
Juni Girls’ Ungirly Wines
Date & Time: 01. October, Sunday: 17.00 – 18.00
- Some unique wines by the young generation of female winemakers.
TIP: DiVino, one of the top wine bars in Budapest is the the co-organizer of the festival and it will welcome guests on all 4 days on its Szt. István Square Location, just across St. Stephen’s Basilica.