Celebrate the first eve of the New Year with our chamber concert organised in the historic building of the Danube Palace in the city centre, near the Basilica.
You can listen to a special program compiled just for this evening: beautiful classical melodies by
- Mozart, Liszt or Gershwin performed by the Danube Chamber Orchestra accompanied by
- the traditional Hungarian folk instrument the cimbalom (hammer dulcimer).
The Concert starts at 17:00 and is 70-minute long.
Program of the Concert
Corelli: Concerto Grosso
Haydn: Rondo all’Ongarese
Vivaldi: The Four Seasons: Winter – II. Largo
Kálmán: Csárdáskirálynő – Ouverture
Erkel: Palotás from the
Opera Hunyadi László
Lehár: Gold and Silver Waltz
Massenet: Thais – Meditation
Brahms: Hungarian Dances No.5
Kálmán: Devil-rider – Palotás
Strauss: The Blue Danube – Waltz
Grinspun: Choric Dance
Strauss: Pizzicato Polka
Strauss: Tritsch-Tratsch Polka
Strauss: Radetzky March
The Danube Chamber Orchestra is conducted by: Rudnyitzky Tatyjana
TIP: If you prefer a longer concert consider our New Year Gala Concert starting at 20.00 on 1st January, 2020. It is too held in the theatre hall of the Danube Palace
- I. category: 40 EUR, Students: 38 EUR
- II. category: 35 EUR,Students: 32 EUR
- III. category: 32 EUR,Students: 30 EUR
- VIP category: 105 EUR
VIP includes (Pick-Up from Hotel: at 16.15):
- Private transfer,
- Best seats in the theater,
- Private host to attend to you before the concert and in the intermission,
- Guided tour of the venue in English language,
- A professional photo,
- Hungarian souvenir, and
- A glass of sparkling wine.
With Paypal: from your PayPal balance, or using a Bank Card, Credit Card. No need to create a PayPal account!
After payment you automatically receive your E-Ticket/Voucher.
Please present it in print form or on your mobile/tablet to our staff at the meeting place, in the Danube Palace, Zrínyi utca 5. Budapest 1051.
Date & Time:
- 01. January 2020., 17.00
Concert ends approx. at 18.10.
Meeting Place & Time:
In the hall of Duna Palota, Address: Zrínyi utca 5., Budapest 1051, near the Basilica, at 16.30, in case of a VIP Ticket: pick-up time is at 16.15 from your hotel.
Terms and Conditions
By booking the program you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.